PDA

View Full Version : GT+ Update!!!

Marm
August 8th, 2005, 10:13 PM
New update of GT+. Get it here:
http://www.pokerdominion.com/viewtopic.php?t=398

Whats New:

A Public release of the prefetch option, you can sit at a table on UB and get the last x number of hands played. Great for pegging whos what. I had given a copy of this a few people here within the last 3 months or so, its the same prefetch.

Missy, this 'uns for you. PokerRoom has been fixed. You can now drag your stat boxes everywhere you want.

And Lo and behold, praise the lord, the UB HH window no longer demands focus every 5 seconds. You can now minimize and forget.

Girevik
August 9th, 2005, 06:58 AM
And Lo and behold, praise the lord, the UB HH window no longer demands focus every 5 seconds. You can now minimize and forget.

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!

Marm
August 9th, 2005, 10:45 AM
mer... its still jumps to the front, but doesnt demand focus. You just ignore it still though. If have downloaded the update between this post and my first one, theres a newer version kevin updated, the HH window went "doink" every time it came forward, it was driving me crazy. He fixed it.

Girevik
August 9th, 2005, 10:56 AM
does it remove focus from your other windows? That's what would always bug me - whatever I was doing would lose focus when GT needed the history window.

Marm
August 9th, 2005, 11:01 AM
no, it just quietly steps to the front, no more focus control.

Girevik
August 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Ok - that's cool then. I move it way to the bottom of the screen so I can't really see the window no matter where it is. My WOO-HOOO stands.

Marm
August 9th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Whats even cooler is, when i three table there, and using the dual monitors, i have the HH windows big enough so I Can read them with out overlapping, thats cool. I used ot have to size it down to just the _[]X and that was all i saw.

missy
August 9th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Missy, this 'uns for you. PokerRoom has been fixed. You can now drag your stat boxes everywhere you want.

YAY! thanks marm!