Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PFO Points

STFU av8r u dont have money, let alone $ to deposit at a poker site and play. YOU HAVENT PLAYED REAL MONEY FOR OVER A MONTH stfu prima is good w/ ugly graphics.

PFO Points

if you knew why i dont have any money and why i cant deposit you would shoot yourself in the face for making fun of me... if you continue your trash talking of me i will do it for you, then you will be banned from this forum, and all the people here will be very happy for it.
    Co-Host of LLPR with Pikachar and JoeU on Thursday Nights
    Career Tournament Wins: 12 (11 Online and 1 Live)
    @ConradRustek on twitter

PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by Av8tor009
    LMFAO HAHAHAAHAHA... well... their bonuses are decent to clear, but good luck getting you money out... and since that would involve...um.... playing at a prima site (shudder) that seems bad..

this a personal opinion or general public opinion? im not too good with conflicting opinions-always end up relying on my own and i dont trust that.

after checking out bonus whores-all seems great if u can follow their plan A!

thanks for opinions and advice. much appreciated

PFO Points

Empire Poker has bonus but again you have to play x-amount of raked hands.

PFO Points

many people have hated on Prima sites for being "less than forthcomming" at cashout time... just search the forums
    Co-Host of LLPR with Pikachar and JoeU on Thursday Nights
    Career Tournament Wins: 12 (11 Online and 1 Live)
    @ConradRustek on twitter

PFO Points

Default old thread back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by xxdemexx
    In your postion the sdvice is alwys the same. Do the other party skins (Pokernow,Coral, mulitpoker, Interops,Empire)(

do i need to sign up to the different party skins on different computers or can i delete cookies (whatever in the hell they are ) from this computer and then sign up to the different skins?

as a sidenote, been playing caribbean sun for last week/10 days and somehow i received the monthly $40 bonus twice in last 2 days without having reached the required raked hands level - cant really get better than that

Private
    PFO Points

Default Promotions

As far as promotions go, I'd suggest checking out Poker-FU

They're always running nutty promotions, this month they're having an iPod competition for anyone that signs with Pokerroom through them.

K

PFO Points

I doubt anyone was thinking of it, but stay away from William Hill poker...their service has been awful of late, their server keeps disconnecting loads of ppl and folding their hands, MTT have become almost unplayable in the last few days due to the number of ppl getting disconnected. Cash games seem a little more stable, but i wouldn't like to take the risk.

They're part of CryptoLogic network, so Betfair poker is probably the same.

I got disconnect with Trip kings and half my chips in the pot, I'll probably get a refund, but its hardly the point.
    Last edited by Cpt. Bloodclot; July 11th, 2005 at 12:38 PM. Reason: typo
    I love him who is ashamed when the dice fall in his favour and who then asks: Am I then a cheat? for he wants to perish.

PFO Points

Default crypto-maniac

yes you're right Captain,

I've been given hell on thre cryptos in the last week..I've cleared a few bonuses but the servers are very unstable..

Interpoker is so bad to clear I won't even bother... I'll just reduce the bonus to risk free BJ and done with it.

Two months ago the cryptos were perfect.A stupid bonus with fish playing at limits they shouldn't. Then they droppedthe limits..can't find fish for bubbles now.. and the bonus clearing is 5 times harder.. back to Party I guess....
    See me playing $10/$20NL like it was play money

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...405&q=xxdemexx

Doberman: "but Sarge, isn't poker gambling and just luck?"
    Sgt. Bilko:" not the way I play it"

Private
    PFO Points

FullTilt gives a 100% up to $600 bonus which is one of the largest out there. The rake requirements are tough, but if you play a lot you can clear them.

Thread Information