Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sergeant
    PFO Points

Default Leakbuster - 4 Bet Bluffing Made Easy

Newest free vid they released. Breaks down some of the math, and goes over some profitable and unprofitable situations.

Master Sergeant
    PFO Points

Hi Stinkpee this is a great video have you tried any of this you will love how well it works!

It is especially great if you have you three bet stats to show you where the worst three betting is happening from I recommend following stringently the sizes of raise recommended to prevent any hugely unwanted calls with the worst of this 4 betting range.

Sergeant
    PFO Points

This is definitely one of the better vids they have put out lately. Really like the math examples, and he makes it easy to follow without feeling like i need a nap. My 4 betting % is a bit low this month, so hopefully this will help out.

Master Sergeant
    PFO Points

I like the saying my 4 betting is a bit low that could be a new maxim 'you can never have enough 4 - betting.' I find that by 4 betting essentially earlier on vs big 3 betters who don't adjust but whose stats inform you that they 3 bet from the blinds and late a lot you loosen them up on critical all ins and you see pairs getting all in with you that would never have done so whilst you have a more tight image. All in all very profitable imo

Private
    PFO Points

might try this software, would you know any coach who is very good with this software?

Sergeant
    PFO Points

John Anhalt the creator just put out a free ebook recently. he just started a Study group thing for his book yesterday, maybe check it out. http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/poker...uster-creator/

* Just an FYI, the CC forum is being weird the last couple days for me. i had to manually type in address. for some reason links weren't working.

Thread Information