Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PFO Points

Default What computer games do you play?

With GTA5 just released and Fifa 14 out very soon, I am just wondering what computer games people play and on what console you use?

I am pretty much just a big kid, and have always been an xbox user, and will be purchasing the new xbox one as soon as that comes out. So be cool if other gamers here could link up and get a league going or something on a selected game. I would be very much up for a Fifa 14 league on the xbox, but open to other suggestions.

Sergeant First Class
    PFO Points

I have had an Xbox since the original and I have only played one sports game inthat entire time, which was a tiger woods pga. I currently play borderlands2 and the wsop full house poker game. I have a unique gamertag that was suggested by MS so I am keeping it
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    leaves you disappointed and dealing with sand under your sack for a couple days

Official PFO Gossip Liaison hotshott74's Avatar
    PFO Points

I have a Wii but rarely play as it takes up time I would rather be playing poker online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    Sweet good luck
    "2+2 management & their moderators can die in a grease fire for all I care. Other than that, I think they're great & hold no animosity for my perma-ban." ~Hockey Guy

PFO Points

I'm really an old-school gamer (read "game hipster" or "game snob")... I prefer board games to computer games, and computer games to console games, and in most cases, indie games to AAA games.

These days I'm playing Brogue. It's really very good despite the super old-school ASCII graphics. Imagine Diablo crossed with chess.

https://sites.google.com/site/broguegame/
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar
    Honestly didn t read OP I just got to say xopods is right on the money
    I design board & card games!: http://www.benefactum.ca

PFO Points

BetOnline Promo

I don't play computer games much. I'm currently playing The Witcher 3. Also I play casual games like Haunted Hotel or The Lost Lands from time to time.

Thread Information