Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brigadier General
    Levittown PA
    PFO Points
    Blog Entries

Just want to alert anyone who reads this. This software is probably prohibited on Pokerstars and is a violation of the terms of service which may cause Pokerstars to ban you and confiscate your funds.

Pokerstars prohibits any software that collects data other than from the hands you personally play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Little View Post
    I typed out a nice long reply then I realized it said almost the exact same thing as jjpregler said right above me.

PFO Points

Well hell, while we're at it, I'll shill my own pokerstars cheat software. www.patternmapper.com

well if you goto http://www.screenshots.com/patternmapper.com/2011-12-05 then you'll see the website I threw up there. Yes i bought a domain. Yes I bought it strictly to tell the fish at the tables how I was able to take all their money. For the couple years I owned it, it was sooooooo worth it. Pokerstars customer service eventually just started ignoring comlaints about me and it, they knew it was a joke.
    Last edited by Marm; May 24th, 2014 at 10:02 PM.
    Luck is a Residue of Design.

Thread Information