Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Private
    PFO Points

Default Hand converted by pokertracker

It seems that I'm always against a problem with posting a hand on any forum... I have pokertracker and I want to post a hand directly from it. I have the hand opened but all the 3 options about posting doesn't seem to work right. Some symbols come out etc, etc... How can I easily post a hand?

Private
    PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by Labros View Post
    It seems that I'm always against a problem with posting a hand on any forum... I have pokertracker and I want to post a hand directly from it. I have the hand opened but all the 3 options about posting doesn't seem to work right. Some symbols come out etc, etc... How can I easily post a hand?

Did you get or hands from hhsmithy.com? Just wondering. I am having a similar problem.

Thanks.
    Last edited by winbotter; June 20th, 2015 at 07:08 AM.

Brigadier General
    PFO Points
    Blog Entries

export the hand into a processing software, then go here:

http://www.handconverter.com/

Then copy and paste it into the box that says hand history here. Set the output format to phpBB forums then convert. Then just copy and paste the results here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Little View Post
    I typed out a nice long reply then I realized it said almost the exact same thing as jjpregler said right above me.

Thread Information