Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PFO Points

Post A5 on AJs5 Board vs min bet-reraise

I just started playing vs this villians so theres not 2 much info about them, I raise to isolate limper (calling station), been doing it quite wide because he is the type of calling station that plays fit or folds postflop vs 1/2 pot bets. For Player3, it was the first hand that he entered, after 2 orbits so I knew i was way behind his range. At the flop I hit 2 pairs, and after the 3B from P3 I shove it cuz I think he is calling the shove with 55, JJ, AJ-AK, and there are more combinations of AQ/AK that i beat, and if he is capable of calling the shove with AT, or draws (at NL2 a lot of people are) then my equity just go really high.

Maybe he could fold AQ and only call with AK, but i was playing really really agressive(only been sitted for 14 hands, 4 or 5 handed, and was reraising a lot the Calling station limps) so with my really aggressive image i think its possible that he'll call with also with something like KQs and AQ/AK.

Poker Stars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) - Poker Stars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

Hero (MP) ($1.91) VPIP: 27, PFR: 20, 3B: 7, AF: 2.0, Hands: 27100
    Button ($2) VPIP: 17, PFR: 10, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 29
    SB ($1.93) VPIP: 32, PFR: 4, 3B: 17, AF: 4.0, Hands: 25
    BB ($2) VPIP: 25, PFR: 25, 3B: 33, AF: 2.0, Hands: 12
    UTG ($2.05) VPIP: 47, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0.3, Hands: 30

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, 5
    UTG calls $0.02, Hero raises $0.09, 1 fold, SB calls $0.08, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.07

Flop: ($0.29) 5, A, J (3 players)
    SB bets $0.02, UTG calls $0.02, Hero raises $0.24, SB raises $0.44, 1 fold, Hero raises $1.58 (All-In), SB calls $1.36

Turn: ($3.95) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($3.95) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $3.95

Results below:

SB had J, A (two pair, Aces and Jacks).
    Hero had A, 5 (full house, fives over Aces).
    Outcome: Hero won $3.81
    Last edited by Palmeriin; August 4th, 2015 at 05:52 PM.

PFO Points

The question is if you think the range i think he has with this line is smaller than i think, and he's only calling me with hands that have me crush (AJ and sets), or I just ran at the top of his range (He had AJ)

Thread Information