Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Private
    PFO Points

Default Different viewpoints.

Hello.
    I will do my best to give you as much information as I can, however if there's something that I have missed please let me know and I will do my best to assert the completed information.

This was in a $1/2 ring game. My image has been aggressive sparingly raising and picking up most pots on the flop with a continuation bet. I did show a couple of drawing hand with me and another player all in and I hit my open ended and other hand I had top/top all in vs another player 2 pair and I drew a bigger 2 pair.

The players are a mixture of tight aggressive, older gentleman. To neutral passive. The player directly to my left seems to be playing more hands then what I would think is normal but I have not seen him turn over a lot of hands.
    I have $375ish, everyone else has between $225 to $350 respectfully. UTG+2 and player to his left limp for $2. I raised $10 in the Pre Hijack spot with (2d4d). Cutoff, BB, & 2 limpers call. Flop (5d,6h,8c) pot $51. First 3 players check, I bet $20, cutoff calls, everyone else folds (pot $91). (7h) I bet $60, cutoff calls, pot is now $211. River (9), I bet $125 he goes all in for $188. He shows 10d8d.

Private
    PFO Points

I was in the Hijack spot not Pre Hijack. Sorry for the confusion. The player in the cutoff is sitting to my left, who has been playing 75% of hands.

Thread Information