Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WSOP Meet Up

PFO Points

Default WSOP Meet Up

Hi everyone,

I have had lots of requests for a meet up at the WSOP. I am open to anything. I am fine with either meeting at the breakfast cafe or Starbucks near the Penn and Teller Theater at the Rio.

Here are some times and dates that I think will work well for most people:

6/8 9am
    6/22 9am
    6/28 9am
    7/3 9am

Please let me know if you prefer any of these dates and we will go from there. I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Private
    PFO Points

My wife and I would love to attend on the 22nd

Master Sergeant
    PFO Points

Jonathan,

I would like to meet you in person but sadly I don't arrive in Las Vegas until 7/6. I am just playing the main and a few smaller events.

By the way, I am thinking about playing the WSOP online event. What is your opinion on that one ?

Bill

Private
    PFO Points

Normally mid week works for me. But this year my biggest project of the year is going on in June. So if your available on the weekend that would be awesome.

PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by mwlucian View Post
    Jonathan,

I would like to meet you in person but sadly I don't arrive in Las Vegas until 7/6. I am just playing the main and a few smaller events.

By the way, I am thinking about playing the WSOP online event. What is your opinion on that one ?

Bill
    I don't really have an opinion. It is just another tournament! If your options is to either not playing anything or play the online event, you might as well play the online event. If the option is to play a live event or the online event, the live events potentially will return a much higher ROI.

PFO Points

Jonathan, about 6 of us replied during the weekly tournament that we would be at the RIO during the first week, so Wednesday, 6/8, at 0900 would be great. Last year we met at Starbucks and it worked fine until our group swelled to, what, 12? Overall it was nice meeting you and of course very informative. I will check in with the Breakfast Cafe on Monday to see if that is an option for us. I assume you may be available for others later in the series, schedule dependent.

James Iglinsky
    @jiglinsky

Private
    PFO Points

My vote would be for 6/28 at 9am. Either place would work for me. #FirstPostHere

Private
    PFO Points

I'm back and forth, and it looks like I'm only available for the 28th and/or the 3rd. Would you be available for any private coaching sessions during the series?

PFO Points

Lots of people want different days...
    So,
    PLEASE RSVP for any of these:

6/8 9am

6/22 9am
    6/28 9am
    7/3 9am

I am happy to buy everyone breakfast once at the cafe at the Rio. If you want to come multiple times, bring some dollars!

Private
    PFO Points

Wife and I will attend on 22nd

Thread Information